Friday 11 November 2011

El-Merrikh release WORGU for Dream Team

2008 CAF Champions League top score Stephen Worgu has received some moment of joy after being released by his club to join the Dream Team V in Ghana for the CAF U-23 tournament after several broken discussions.
 
Worgu was part of the invited player to camp in Ghana before the chief coach Austin Eguavon finally released the 19 man team that will engage in 2012 Olympic qualifiers in Morocco this month.
 
"My club has release me for the tournament but I will wait till after our two away games, so I will join the team next week because we are at the top of the league table and we need to win some games to ensure the trophy.
"I will definitely join them in Ghana to give my best but wining the league title will be another advantage for me to be in camp.
 
Worgu who may quit Sudan at the end of the season disclose that he wish to move to Europe now.
"Moving to Europe has always been in my mind. I will see how things move at the end of the season here.

No comments:

Post a Comment