Friday 23 September 2011

ODIBE Targets Europe spot with Arsenal

Super Eagles defender Michael Odibe targets top four finishes for his club Arsenal kiev in the Ukranian top league, as the team currently seated in fifth place on the log.

The former AC Siena of Italy penned three year deal with Arsenal Kiev after failing to tied down first team shirt with the Italian club, he made his official debut last week Sunday against PFS Olexandria that featured another Nigerian, Frank Temile on loan from Dynamo Kiev.

“It’s a sweet debut for me, and I hope to continue from there, Odibe reveal in a chat”.

“A lot of people have query my move to the country but I keep saying is the best move for me because I have to be playing consistently to bring out the best in me. I thank God for every bit of my career and I hope to make the best chance of my career here now.

“My target is to be playing regular with the team and also to contribute in achieving Europe ticket at the end of the season. We are not doing badly right now and I hope it continues like this.

1 comment: