Tuesday 12 March 2013

IGHALO getting closer to Eagles call up

Granada hot-shot Odion Ighalo said he’s not bothered by latest snubbed by Super Eagles coach following the list of foreign based pros released by Keshi to face Kenya in World cup qualifiers.
The prolific striker who has been in good form for his Spanish club in recent time disclosed that his time will come very soon: “Everybody cannot be there at the same time.
 
" I am not disappointed for not being part of the Kenya list because Nigeria is blessed with so many talented stars across Europe.
 
"Of course, I am doing well for my club and my plan is to keep this form. I am enjoying myself here. If l keep this up i know it would get to a level that the national team coach would not be able to keep his eye of me.”
Ighalo added: “Keshi has been a wonderful coach over the years, he has made Nigerians proud and I think taking Nigeria to the 2014 World cup will be good for him and his credentials. I think he has what it takes to cruch his opponents and pick the ticket.”

No comments:

Post a Comment