Friday 11 May 2012

AKINSOLA set for La Liga next season


Cardiz CF forward rave of the moment Kabiru Akinsola has refuse to restrict his dream of playing in one the best league as his rising form could land him in the Spanish top divison next season.

The gangling winger, currently on loan to Cardiz from Granada, has been in hot-form in the Spanish second tier and his goals have gotten on noticed. And a return to Granada in the summer is on the card with some club in La Liga moving closer to sign him.

“I have mature enough to play at the highest stage, I don’t know what will happen but I will like to play in La Liga next season, I have justified my loan deal and I think my performance in Segunda B are already linking me with some move but the President is yet to comment.”

“I am enjoying myself self here but if Granada call me back to the team since they remain in La Liga, of course I will gladly be there but if not I may join another club in La Liga in the summer if the President agrees.
"With the exit of Ikechukwu Uche, I think I may have my chance because it will be difficult for the club hold the service of three Nigerians with the likes of myself, Ighalo and Uche but I have not been contacted yet,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment