Saturday 19 November 2011

IKE THANKGOD Can't Wait For Eagles Chance

Warri Wolves central defender Ike Thankgod says he's ready to honor Stephen Keshi's invitation as the new Super Eagles coach promise to give the local players chance in the new look Super Eagles team.

Ike is one of the highly rated player in the Nigerian premier league with experience and confidence, he possess everything needed in the back line of the Eagles defense and a chance for him will be a breakthrough for the former Heartland player.

"I was excited when I read the news about me in Super Eagles," Ike revealed.
"I have always believe that my time will come to play in the national team and that is why I always show my worth in every game I played for my club.

"I don't know what the coach saw in me for now but I think I have all what it takes to sanitize the Eagles defense. I can't just wait to be there and I promise to surely give my best when the call comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment