Tuesday 20 September 2011

TEMILE tasks Eguavon for Dream Team shirt

Former U-20 striker Frank Temile has tasked the chief coach of the Nigeria U-23 team for a place in the Dream team qualifiers to London 2012 Olympic games.

The 21 years old striker who was part of Ladan Bosso's U-20 nations cup in Rwanda 2009, and was omitted for the World cup in Egypt due to injury.

Temile currently plays for PFC Oleandria on from FC Dynamo Kiev in the Ukrainian Premier League. The former shooting star ace lamented knee injury that almost ended his career but returned with a superlative form for his club.

"I'm back to my best, I want to quickly prove myself here and hope if the Dream Team coach will call me for a place in the Olympic qualifiers. I have missed playing for my career but i believe I have return for good.

"I will gladly honor the call of the dream team, I am back to my best, I am scoring and giving my best. I won't leave everything behind to prove myself and earn my shirt into the Dream Team.
I love creating and scoring goals whenever am on the pitch and I will continue doing that maybe I will be consider good for my country.

"I know my form will take me to play for Nigeria and I will gladly prove my worth at the end. I just hope the coaches give me a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment