Tuesday 8 November 2011

Odibe Dreams Of Eagles Return

In-form Arsenal Kiev of Ukraine defender Michael Odibe hopes the new national team coach Stephen Keshi will give him a chance in the Super Eagles team having made his first and last appearance under former Super Eagles coach Samson Siasia against Sierra Leone at Teslim Balogun Stadium, last year.

The former First Bank of Lagos defender has been in a top form over the last four weeks and a regular starter in Arsenal team with two goals to his name so far.

 “Playing for Super Eagles again is my priority,” Odibe stated exclusively. I have been dreaming of coming to play for my country but I never know why I was shut out since my debut. But I believe with my present improvement in my club, I believe the new coach can give me a chance.

“Making my debut under Siasia was a good one but I think Keshi can still have my best if am giving the chance. I can work under any coach because every coach has his own advantages on players.
" For now I just want to do well for Arsenal Kiev, then there is plenty of time for everything else."

No comments:

Post a Comment