Monday 27 February 2012

OSINACHI eyes bigger honours in Finland

FC Turkur striker Osinachi Daniel believes his ability can bring him bigger honours as the Finnish League kicks off next month.

The former Sunshine Stars of Akure is blessed with pace, vision, trickery, agility and the uncanny knack of being able to find space in the box.
And it is these statistics that have brought him into the radar's of the top clubs on Europe now.

Osinachi has the tricks in the bag all good striker needs, speed, ability to turn on a dime, creativity, flair and a great cross.
It is unlikely that Turkur will be able to keep their start striker and his move to one of the top club is inevitable.

“Injury denied me of good chances of wining he golden boot and other big prizes in the league but I thank God for coming stronger now, I am back for good and my target is to win bigger honour in this country before I look forward to the future”.
“I have been enjoying every bit of my career here except the injury I sustained last season but it’s gone and my focus is back. “So I can’t wait to start the season on a good note.

“Helping Turkur for top spot this season is my first priority, we are better for Europe competition and I believe the dream is achievable this season.
“We are all focus to the kick of game and to remain consistent this time around. We had some injury crises last season and it really set us back but we are back for good this season.

Speaking further on life in Finland compare to Nigeria, he said: “Of course 99% of Nigerian league players are still eyeing a move to Europe because the structure is far different from what will use to see in Nigeria.
“I love coming first, at least I am in Europe and it is only my game that will speak for me on moving to my dreamt clubs and which I think the journey have started already. 

“Everything is perfect here, you can always find your happiness in as much you know why you are here and everybody in the club loves you.
“I thank God for making it possible, while I was in Nigeria, my thinking has always to be in Europe because of some bad treatment of the league players. But in Europe, you get what you want and there will be respect for you everywhere and that is exactly what is happening to me here.

The prolific striker also commends Sunshine Stars’ players for flying high the club flag in the domestic league.
“Sunshine have really improved a lot, and I see them making it in CAF cup this season.”

No comments:

Post a Comment