Tuesday 21 February 2012

OTUBANJO reveals love for Ronaldinho

Athletico Madrid of Spain youth team star, Olaitan Yusuf Otubanjo popularly known as Oladinho has reveals his ecstatic passion for Brazilian playmaker Ronaldihno but admitted he has a lot to do if he’s to reach the level of the former Barcelona super star.
As with most Nigerian players, he is technically very good and has superb ability with the ball.
With five goals and four assists this season Oladinho had become a hot property for Atletico Madrid reserve team and they will struggle to retain his services, with several top club lining up for his signature even though he’s committed to be great in the club.
The Dream Team V star is blessed with pace, vision, trickery, agility and the uncanny knack of being able to find space in the box, Otubanjo is an excellent young talent that can hit the world like Chelsea striker Fernando Torres.
“If you look at the history of Athletico Madrid, you will know that we they have produced best players and joining them was one of the record I known and I also believe that I will be great in the as well.
“I am learning here every day and things are really working well for me, I always feel at home here and I wish to follow the footsteps of great stars that have passed through the club to become great.
“Success request a lot of hard working and focus, it is not how good I am as people keep saying but how good I want to be. Yes, my dream is to reach the feet of Ronaldinho, a lovely idol of my career. I know it will take me a lot of things but I will never mind to be great in this team. I really like Ronaldinho’game. He’s an outstanding player, I admire his ability to get past the opponents. I’m not inspired by no athlete in particular, but I admire many others, like Romário and Ronaldo “The Phenomenon” by their scoring’ killing instinct. He was a genious with the ball
Oladinho also describes the atmosphere of Vicente Calderón stadium where fans always want their young players to be great.

“We have a lot of clubs in Europe but Athletico is a special place to be, everybody want you to grow, yes that is there slogan for you. They will tell you their history in producing best players, so you have what it takes to be great. The fans love talent, once they know you are good, they can do anything for you. In fact they can tell the coach to be playing you in very game because of their passion for you. I have witnessed a lot of good days here and I wish to continue my career here as long as I can.
On the nickname “Oladinho”: “The name came from the fans. They said I have some skills like my idol Ronaldinho and before I know my name was changed to Oladihno and that is what most guys call me now but I know the name will be real for great.
Athletico Madrid is one of the biggest club Spanish La Liga and has produced great players like Fernando Torres, Sergio Aguero, Reyes and Diego Forlan to mention few, and Olaitan is optimistic that he has what it takes to hit the world like these players in the next two years.
“Consistency matter in players’ career and apart from that you must keep the focus of your dream by working towards it, so with that I believe my future is bright here and I keep praying to God to lead me to the best path of my career. With God on my side and my focus, I will join the history book of the club.
Otubanjo also reveals day he met Sergio Aguero and Reyes.
“Kun is a nice guy and he loves working in hard in training, I have met him several times and we talk a lot, he was one the people that advice me on my career and I still keep it. Yes, I have met most of them probably at the training session or at club event, Reyes is my friend in the team and we talk a lot as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment