Friday 22 July 2011

IN-FORM CHIBUIKE WARNS SIASIA WITH A BANG

…AS CHATTO SHINES FOR 90 MINUTES
In-form Nigerian star John Chibuike has send warning note to Samson Siasia for overlooking him in his recently released list for Ghana friendly in London after scoring a fantastic goal that send his club BK Hacken to the next round of Europa Cup qualifiers over Honka who also feature another Nigerian Omagemi Dudu in Finland.

BK Hacken storm Finland with 1-0 home advantage after beating the their opponent in Sweden before finalizing their effort with another victory in ISS Stadion (Vantaa) thanks to Chibuike  42 minutes opener before Forsell seal the victory at 85 minutes  to complete the 3-0 aggregate.

"I am not afraid of who we are playing in the next round, we are battle ready. "We improve everyday and our effort here against Honka has boated our confidence that we can go all the way to play in Europa Cup.

"I am so happy that I make it again at the top games like this, I have been so focus to improve on my games. It is a good thing to score for you my club because they believe in me. 

"Nothing should stop us from playing Europa, I think we have the team. We will continue doing the battle until we are there.

"I was disappointed that Nigeria coaches does not look at what am doing because I am not playing in Spain or England but I will never be discourage over that. I go all the way to score against Honka because I want to prove the coach wrong for not inviting me and I am glad to achieve my aim. I know my best has not come yet.

Dominic Chatto proves a lot in the mid-defence of the BK Hacken's team with good composure on  the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment