Friday 11 May 2012

Belgium base starlet OSAGIE eyes Flying Eagles shirt


WONDER KID: Bright (in Yellow)

Blessed with pace, vision, trickery, agility and the uncanny knack of being able to find space in the box, Bright Osagie is an excellent young talent currently playing for KVC Westerlo youth team in Belgium has told Flying Eagles chief coach John Obuh to give him a chance in the current Flying Eagles team having all the criteria to have a breakthrough in the national team. Added to the fact that he has had a magnificent season for his club this season and could be promoted to the first team.

The Nigerian has awesome acceleration and is composed on the ball in front of goal, making him a lethal finisher.The talent of the 17-year-old prolific striker is quite unnoticeable as a youth lad but his work rate is also commendable and he is a willing runner into space and the channels. 

Undoubtedly Bright is one of the most sought after footballers in the youth team, having record his name with 20 goals this season combined with stamina and a never give up attitude has resulted in Bright becoming his club fan favorite.”I was born in Nigeria and played for academy in Nigeria before my agent got me deal in Belgium where I am currently doing my best as young player.

“I’m not desperate for national team but I will be glad for invitation if the coach wanted to give me a chance but right now I am building on my future, I want to establish myself as first team player whereby I can show my class to the world then I can now be thinking about other steps but I will like to be there so that I can have more exposing games to boost my games.

Bright is a lethal finisher with both feet and a willing runner with and without the ball.A powerful, quick and hardworking striker has taken the Belgium league by storm and his success there could ultimately lead to his moving on to a bigger club.Bright has the tricks in the bag all good striker needs, speed, ability to turn on a dime, creativity, flair and a great cross. And his inclusion could booster the Flying Eagles team.

No comments:

Post a Comment