Tuesday 8 May 2012

'Birthday Boy' Olanrewaju: I want to better Ronaldo


2009 Under-17 striker, Kayode Olanrewaju says he has what it takes to be a great striker like Real Madrid super star Cristiano Ronaldo.
While the former Flying Eagles star believes he has what it takes to compete at top levels within a short time.

The talented striker was a fringe player at the 2009 Under-17 World Cup hosted by Nigeria.
"I am more matured now and that is why I need to tackle the challenges before me. I want to become a great player like Cristian Ronaldo of Real Madrid. Yes, I believe I can do it. It's a matter of time”. 

Olanrewaju, who recently turned 19 said: “I still have a long career ahead of me. Ronaldo and Messi have made their names and I believe that the future is bright for me. I have found love in Switzerland and, the coaching crew wanted me here but I still need to do more than what I am doing.
'I want to be productive like my hero and will give it all I have to achieve my goal,” added Olanrewaju.

No comments:

Post a Comment