Tuesday 21 August 2012

CHIBUIKE TARGETS success with Rosenborg

Rosenborg’s John Chibuike says he is ready to give it all for 'silverware in every competition' and apparently looking forward to Europa Cup league  qualifiers clash against Legia Warszawa of Poland on Wednesday.

The 23-year-old utility player has been an integral part of the Norwegian outfit following his move from BK Hackens of Sweden. 

Chibuike who was on target last Sunday in their emphatic 3-0 win against Sogndal disclosed that he wants to help his club to Europa cup group stage by beating Warszawa in the first leg of Europa league qualifiers on Wednesday in Poland.

Chibuike told 9jasoccerboysblog: "I'm very happy to be here. It's a massive club with fantastic players. We're a big club and we want to be aiming to win league titles, personally, I want to lift because some of the players here have won it before and we are still looking towards it again. I just wish and also working towards silverware this season.

"We are ready for Warszawa. But the most important thing is to get off to a good start by taking some points in our away game and then get a good momentum that we can take into the second leg next
Chibuike also outlined his own personal targets after playing 14 matches this season.

"I joined Rosenborg because of trophies and I believe we can win something this season, I want to be part of successful player of the team and that is why I am really giving it all. I am very positive and playing in a team like Rosenborg is a privilege.”
"I'd like to play as much as I can and I want to win trophies because the squad is more than good enough," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment