Thursday 21 July 2011

MONDAY JAMES: DON'T RIGHT ME OFF FOR EAGLES!


Hammarby IF of Sweden centre back Monday James is desperate to prove he has a future in the national team, and eyeing a reunion with former U-20 coach, Samson Siasia for Super Eagles shirt.

The former U-20 ace who proves a lot at the junior level reveal that he's getting closer for return into the national team having played at the U-20 World cup and Beijing Olympic 2008 where the team came second behind Argentina.

The Beijing Olympic star is currently at his peak form and look certain to solve the problem of Super Eagles back four recently lamented by the coach.

"I'm working extraordinary hard to be at my best overtime I'm on the pitch, and one of my aim now is to be part of the Super Eagles team. "I have missed a lot in the team even in my club because of my injury and the problem I have with my former coach but I am happy to find back my happiness here.

"I am doing well right now, I play every week and I give my best to impress my coach. "Everything is moving well for me and a return to the national team is my focus.

"I will be glad to get the coach's call any day, I will like him to give me chance to play in his team, I have played under him on two three tournament, and I am happy to impress during the time, but a reunion will be perfect for me.

"I really thank God the way everything is this season, and I will like to continue my fine form to help my team to the topflight. "Yeah, we are on the business, we have what it takes to lift the team. My coach has thank on my experience, the team missed me a lot during my injury and I have put those things behind to concentrate on my career.

However, the Bayelsa born star task the Super Eagles coach not right him off for a place in his team, stressing that he's back and ready to roll in his team.
"What can I do to make myself available for the national team? I think is to keep giving my best for my club as well as to be determined with my faith that I will be there one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment