Friday 2 September 2011

Chibuike out to dazzle Rosenborg fans


In-form Nigeria born attacking midfielder John Chibuike says he's ready to give all his best to his new club Rosenborg FC of Norway after completing a three year deal.

The youngster was a successful player in Sweden with BK Hacken since his move in 2009. He has been rated as one of the best export player in the Sweden league last season following his impressive games, and his eight goals in 21 appearance for Hacken is of no doubt the quality of the talent player.

"I have come to stay, to play and to impress the fans,"Chibuike reveal exclusively.
"I thank God for the move, it is a right move for me despite some other offers but choosing to play in Norway after Sweden is a good objective for my career. I know where my games will take me to, and I believe by the grace of God, I will end up  playing in one of the biggest club in Europe after Norway.

"I understand the feeling of the fans, and I wish to give my best to them, not individually but as a team, I will help Rosenborg with the remainder of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment