Thursday 4 October 2012

ORELESI: I'm getting closer to EAGLES call up

Highly rated left full back in Albania super Liga, Nurudeen Orelesi, has declares himself surplus in the summer and wants to get Super Eagles call up to boost his chances of playing in top European club next year.

An explosively fast left-wing back who plays for Albanian league champions Skënderbeu Korçë in the Superliga hinted on his reasons to quit the underrated league after refusing to extend his stay beyond next year and move to attractive and televise league.
"At every place you find yourself, you must create your own world and make yourself happy," said Orelesi.


"It been quite wonderful for me in the country even though it has not gotten to the standards of top European football leagues but I can tell you that it is more entertaining like Spanish La liga and Premiership. I always feel at home whenever I go out for matches and I am well respected maybe because I am a Nigerian. The Albanian citizens love to see Nigerian players because of our impressive games. I have never regretted my decision in coming to play in the country because it is a place I can categorically showcase my talent before stepping further to major European league which I am ready for now," he explained.

"I didn't want to extend my deal with Skender but I was persuaded by top officials including the club president, but after my consultation with my family, I decided to stay one more season and win the title again.

"It's time for me to get bigger challenges in my career. I know a lot of Nigerians does not reckon with other leagues except Premiership and La Liga but the truth is that we must start at a place, I am here to prove a lot and it is the best time for me to move by the special grace of Allah, I shall move to attractive club next year depending on what comes my way."

Speaking on his Super Eagles dream, he said: "I know it will be difficult to nail a shirt in the team for now, because there are lots of players on the list but I will be glad to come and prove myself. I have played in two categories of National team and my games can speak better for me.

Clubs in Holland, Russia, Turkey and France are said to have been waiting the Nigerian left full back after authoritavely declares to quit Albanian league in the summer.

"For now, I can't disclose anything concerning that but it will be anounce to the world when it happens, thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment