Tuesday 20 September 2011

CHIBUIKE snubs Sweden for Eagles call

Rosenborg of Norway attacking midfielder John Chibuike has snub a chance of playing for the Sweden national team after the country's FA made an inquiry about his national team future.

According to a source close to the highly rated midfielder in Sweden before moving to Rosenborg in Norway last August, revealed that the 22 years old prolific player has snub playing for any other country than Nigeria despite not been called up into the national team.

"Chibuike is a good player anytime any day, I personally advice him to take the chance of playing for Sweden when they approach him last year but his love for Nigeria made him to refuse the offer because the FA are making serious commitment to have him in their squad but he said no.

"They have made another enquiry now after his superlative performance for BK Hacken in the last summer before he was signed by Rosenborg where he has continue his impressive games with two goals to his name but he still insisting on not playing for another country except Nigeria.

 Chibuike was once the rave of the moment in the whole of Sweden having become a target to lots of clubs in Europe over his fast rising dream, and a switch of national allegiance could be another opportunity for the player who recently query Nigeria coach over neglecting his talent.

After the source revealed and contacted the promising player who was regarded has Nigerian Rivaldo kept muted over the news of national allegiance, instead, he stated ambition of waiting for Nigeria call.

"I don't want to be distracted over buried issues, I think i know where my future belongs, only time and God will decide for me but I think playing for my country will be the best for me but God knows the best for everybody.
 
"I want to remain focus on my games here, and to keep improving on my scoring ability. I am happy for the progress I have make since the move and I hope to lift the team. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment