Thursday 29 March 2012

HARUNA tasks Keshi for Eagles return


Dynamo Kiev midfielder, Haruna Lukman says he cannot wait for a return to the Super Eagles team and has woo the chief coach of the Super Eagles team Stephen Keshi to give him a call into his team that will play Malawi and Peru for 2014 World cup qualifiers and friendly game respectively.

The former Golden Eaglets captain has featured in all national team soccer stages and his last revelation was a chance to the 2010 World cup where the team could not win a match before crashing out of the tournament and since then, Haruna’s chance in the senior team was limited even when his former boss Samson Siasia was appointed and shut the former Monaco star out of his team.

But despite his good and bad records in the national team, Haruna still dream of making it big in the green white green jersey and has pleaded to Keshi for a chance to prove more in the team.

“I still consider myself as part of the Super Eagles team,”Haruna reveals exclusively.

“I know the coach is trying to rebuild the team and have a formidable squad that can do the job, but notwithstanding, I can still make an impact if the coach calls me to serve.
“I enjoy every bit of my career in the national team and I still want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment