Friday 30 December 2011

Akinsola sets 20-goal target

Former U-17 winger, Kabiru Akinsola has set a 20-goal target for the next round of the season. The Nigerian player showed glimpses of  his best form for his Spanish club with 12 goals to his name and he is determined to scale the heights that made him an instant hit with the Cardiz fans following his arrival in August.

 “I think I am getting to my best and I will get stronger and stronger," Akinsola revealed exclusively. "In particular I think my work on set-pieces especially my attacking ability is better according to my coach, but I am still not flattered but I will be better. 

I’m sure you’ll see an improved Akinsola again.

 “My own target is simple - I would like to score 20 goals in total, yes that is my target and I am extremely working towards on it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment