Sunday 5 February 2012

BIOBAKU Flattered by SPANISH LEAGUE experience

Atletico Baleares right back Taofeek Biobaku says he’s flattered by his experience in the Spanish league second division but aims to move to a greater club in the summer.

Taofeek is making a name for himself in the Atletico team as one of the best attacking  right full-back in the Segunda B of recent times. His consistent playing time has helped him become the most wanted player this season as top European clubs queue for his signature in the summer.

“Spain is the best place for upcoming players like myself, and I am so excited for passing through the league,” Biobaku told 9jasoccerboysblog.

“The equipment is there for you to train and prove yourself in games. This is a league where coaches allow younger players to prove their selves irrespective of your country. I was given the chance and I proves myself in a bigger way and that is why I am aiming  to move to a bigger club  if I will leave the club in the summer.”

“For now, I am still Atletico player and I am looking towards a bigger move in the summer but I am a happy player here today.
“It is true that there are some clubs in Russia, Ukraine, France and Holland monitoring my games but I can’t reveal anything until summer.

“Presently, I am doing fine for my club and the confidence is still there for me to live on. You can see the numbers of Nigeria players in the country both in La Liga and Segunda, I am proud of myself and my friends with me in the same club, we play well that is why we occupy the jersey as a Nigerian team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment