Wednesday 2 January 2013

OBOABONA vows to sanitise Eagles defense

Super Eagles defender Godfrey Oboabona has declares his readiness to sanitise the shaky Super Eagles defence in South Africa if he make the final squad.
 
Super Eagles defence has been the most talk about position in the team preparations for 2013 Nations Cup, especially the right and left-full back but the Sunhine Stars of Akure skipper has remain confidence with pairing of Joseph Yobo and others, disclosing that there are better understanding among the defenders and with that, the team defence is no shaking.
 
“Our defense is on course, we have been able to work as a team but we can always improve on our individual games,”said Oboabona in an exclusive interview.
 
“I have nothing to promise than to keep the focus and be determined for success in South Africa.”
 
“My games have improved a lot in the Super Eagles and I want to keep it up, I want to keep giving my best for the team anytime I get the chance.”
“Myself as well as my colleagues are ready to mount a rock in the defense line and sanitise the defense

No comments:

Post a Comment