Monday 13 February 2012

OFEM INAH: Super Eagles my next dream

Sunshine stars left full back, Ofem Inah says he has done well in the Nigerian Premier league to book a chance in the national team, obviously the Super Eagles.

The Dream Team V left back has attracted lots of foreign offers which still hold a doubt if he will remain in the local league next season and has a dream of playing for Super Eagles.

“I always believe in God’s time like they use to say, and I know a move out of the league or even before then will open my Super Eagles dream for me,” Inah told 9jasoccerboysblog on phone.

“I’m enjoying every bit of my career in the league but playing for Super Eagles as always been a target of every local stars.
“Nothing good for me now than to be in the Super Eagles, Yes that is where my focus is for now. “I don’t think I lack any criteria in playing for the Super Eagles for me to have established myself in the league. I have nothing to fear about in the team if the coach gives me a chance.

“Yes, I want to go to Europe but I have everything personal for now.
9jasoccerboysblog scoped that some clubs in Sudan, South Africa, Ukraine, Germany and France are in contact with the player who will be free agent at the end of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment