Saturday 4 February 2012

Enyimba’s new signing AYO desperate for success

Enyimba’s new signing Ayo Saka is desperate to get matches under his belt for the club regardless of what position he plays in the midfield.

The Dream Team V star who has been a big signing for the Aba club following a sensational move from Ocean Boys said he has come to the club for better playing day and to win trophies for the club who went trophy less last season.

The talented midfielder who, was in the Olympic U-23 team and has also played in the Super Eagles under Samson Siasia, disclosed that a move to Enyimba could bring trophies to his cabinet and a move to Europe.

Speaking exclusively to 9jasoccerboysblog, the highly rated star speaks candidly on the ongoing Nigeria Premier League season and his encounter with Super Eagles big guns.

“We all know the caliber of Enyimba both in Nigeria and Africa as a whole, and turning down an offer from such club will be difficult,” said Ayo.

“My coming to the club was primarily to win trophies. The club have seen what I can do and I have also seen what I can offer the club to achieve my dream of coming, I mean to win trophies.
“I have come to play, to win and to move higher in my career. And I believe this club can make me what I wish to be this year.

I think the last couple of weeks our performance has improved massively. I think we've been playing some really good stuff," Ayo said.

"If we keep performing like we have in the last two weeks, we'll certainly get a few more points on the board but our dream is like every other team’s dream to win the title."
"So we're in a good vain of form and we're confident we can keep the run going."

Speaking on why he left Ocean Boys after using the club as a stepping stone for national team.
“I love Ocean Boys because I was given the chance to established myself and that was why I made it to the national team. I don’t just left the club after all that but they understood that football career is all about mobility and it was a good agreement between us, so I am happy to leave and I am happy to be here.



No comments:

Post a Comment