Monday 13 February 2012

OBINNA OBIEFULE set 30 goals target

Nigerian striker Obinna Obiefule is enjoying a new lease of life in the Maltese Premier League after his proposed switch to Norwegian side Sandnes Ulf fell through. 

His frequent goal bursts have installed him as the undisputed goal king in Malta and has set a minimum of 25 goals target to attract more offers at the end of summer before taking a decision on where his future lies next season.
Obinna is delighted with his blistering start to the season. 

The younger brother of Paul Obiefule has been dubbed the new king of goals in Malta, currently the top scorer in the Maltese championship with 15 goals in 14 matches but the promising striker has insisted in breaking a record in the league with 30 goals in his mind.

“I think it getting tougher now as the league is moving on and all eyes has been on me with my goals but I wish to score close to 30 goals by the grace of God but I think 20 to 25 goals is not a bad performance if I end it there.”
“But no matter what, I will not end it here, I will keep proving myself and scoring goals. Consistency is my priority and I want to be scoring at every week for my club.

“I don’t have to stop thanking God for the great moment, it’s been a wonder outing for me since I came back to Malta and I believe my best I s yet to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment