Monday 11 June 2012

FRANCIS: The new Jay Jay okocha on the block

Pattani FC creative midfielder Francis Ifeanyi is currently making waves in the Thailand league with fans already dubbed him the ‘special one’ in the country.
The 22 year-old midfieder has grown more mature in the centre pack of the midfield, and his explosive performance has gone noticed with French Ligue 1 clubs already on the card for the player who could be seen as new Jay Jay Okocha in the nearest future .

“Ify is a special one in the country, they love him because of his stylish display and creative performance, John Imegu another player from the league reveals Francis performance in the league.

“I am looking for avenue to take my games out the league so that my talent can be seen. I joined the league as a matter of playing out of Nigerian league and it seems my decision has paid off now. I am enjoying every bit of the game including the fans attitude but football is beyond static performance. I have played for two clubs here and they really appreciated my games,” Francis told 9jasoccerboysblog in a telephone chat.

“Last year I almost led them to Champions League but due to little mistake we couldn’t make it due to several injuries with many players but we finished 3rd, but this year we have planned ahead.
“I scored 11 goals that helped the team  and  I have scored lots of goals this season.

I have won Southern Thailand cup when I was loan by my team to play with Yarang FC and my lone goal at the final gave the hospital team the trophy in 2010 when I came the team newly because I joined this team at the mid season. But despite the interest of my old team for my return but this team couldn’t let me go, even the fans are ready to make violence because they love me and my game.

“Hmmm life here is good, especially when you are a football player you will be respected but very soon, I will take my game to Europe by his grace. But I wish to promote this team before leaving them
I am going to either France or remain in Thai premier league next season because I play here now as a consent, they begged and the money involved too.

2 comments:

  1. My guy i see you all na God blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. na so ma man God has given you the ladder step by step u go dey elevate...Nonny

    ReplyDelete