Saturday 25 August 2012

IHUGBA confident of Sarpsborg topflight


Sarpsborb 08 midfielder Stanley Chinedu Ihugba has remain confident of his club promotion back to the Norwegian topflight this season with their consistent run in the lower league.

The talented midfielder has been on the which list of some European clubs, and has politely responded to the speculations surrounding his future that he still dream of moving, probably after the season as he’s enjoying another season with his club and hope to get better offers before the end of the season.

Ihugba has been an inspirational player in Sarpsborg team this season with 16 sensational appearances and has been told by the club coach to give 100% concentration to lift the club with most of the scoring goals coming from him.

“I am still nursing the ambition of playing at the top clubs either in Norway or outside but my focus now is to help this club back to top division,” Said Ihugba in an exclusive chat.

“My coach has categorically told me to give more than 100%, to also help myself. Because my game can lift the club as I am doing right now and it can bring a better offer for me but he does not want me to leave the club.”

“Of course I know I have improve a lot this season because I never allow my transfer rumours to distract me and I was never desperate to make a wrong move because my agent (Attah) has told me to remain focus with the team and by so doing things could work better than the way I thought and that is the secret of my impressive games so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment