Saturday 3 November 2012

MICHAEL begs Keshi for AFCON shirt

Kryvbas little wonder, Babatunde Michael said he's looking forward to make shock national team debut in South Africa 2013 Nations Cup and wants the Super Eagles coach to give him a trial.

Michael fondly called 'African Messi' has remain one of the best entertaining youngsters in Ukraine this season and has been ablle to prove more of his potentials.

"Playing for Super Eagles is on my mind now after I had tasted U-23 actions," said Michael.

"I can give a fight and make the team to South Africa 2013 but I don't know if the coach have a space for me in the team. I don't needd to blow my triumplet, I just need to be there to prove myself for the coach.

"I have learnt and develop better in Kryvbas and I am enjoying every bit of my game here. Its a place to start my career and I belive that I can make it bigger but I want Eagles call.

"I can become a better option in the midfield if the coach call me but I am focusing on how I can help my club to europe spot this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment