Wednesday 10 October 2012

STEPHEN ORIZU dazzles in Turkey

Nigerian born attacker Stephen Orizu was the star of the day last Sunday as he dazzles his club to 3-1 win emphatic victory in the Turkish lower league.

The uknown 23 year old promising player has remain the most outstanding player in the Turkish league and made two solid assists to help his club, Salihli Beledeyerspor to victory and third on the table.

Apparently, Orizu is unknown star but has the physique of Super Eagles star Emmanuel Emenike who once paint Turkey with goals.
And Stephen, who admires Emenike and have much respect for the Eagles ace said he has what it takes to fill Emenike's goal scoring shoe in the country.

"My first priority this season is to help Salihli Beledeyerspor  gain promotion with goals and good performance," said Stephen.

"At every point in life, there is need to be thanking God, yes, I thank him for what he has done and what he will do."

"I want to prove myself and get better in the game. I will make it bigger like Emenike, I have lots of respect for him and I believe with time, I will make my own mark." 

No comments:

Post a Comment