Saturday 23 February 2013

IGHALO: Ronaldo makes my game better

Granada forward Odion Ighalo has claimed playing against two world class players Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi has improve his game this season and vows to lift the team out of relegation waters.
 
Granada defeated Real 1-0 two weeks ago, when Cristiano Ronaldo headed an own goal, and beat Deportivo La Coruna 3-0 last time out.
Ighalo put them in front from close range after 26 minutes and they held Barca at bay until just after the restart when Messi reacted quickly after Tono could only parry a Cesc Fabregas shot.

The 23 year ol striker and his club have maintained fine form of recent time and he’s looking forward to consolidating against Celta de Vigo on Sunday.

 “We played better against Barcelona, but we lost. Though we scored first but conceded two goals scored by Messi. All we need to do is to focus on winning again. Playing away to Celta de Vigo will be tough but I believe we can get attain victory at the end. Away game in Spain is always difficult because the fans are so passionate about their team but l think our recent performance will keep us on the track.”
Speaking further on his game, he said: “I am enjoying my game here, l am very much satisfy with my progress so far in the league. I think playing in Spain has helped me to be a better player. Especially playing against the likes of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and other great players in the league have really challenge me a lot to raise my game,” Ighalo added.

No comments:

Post a Comment