Monday 18 July 2011

PAUL OBIEFULE: MY CREATIVITY IS NEEDED IN EAGLES

Honefoss of Norwaymidfielder Paul Obiefule has set out his determination to win back a place in Samson Siasia's team for the 2012 Nations cup preparation.
The talented midfield maestro made his debut for the Super Eagles in the LG tournament  in 2004, and still hungry of more success with the Nigerian team.
"I will really like to be part of the new Super Eagles. I have been there and I know the joy in playing for national team. "So coming back again will be fantastic as the coach is given chances to prove.
"Winning bronze medal in 2006 was a good memory despite some inconsistency in the team then but I am proud of my contribution into the team, and I will be happy to see myself don the colors again. I think the coach needs my creativity in the midfield with my experience.
He further added that: "I think the coach can still bank on my experience, I know the coach is working the balancing of the midfield, and I believe i have what it take to be there and solve the midfield problem.
He was a member of Super Eagles squad that won bronze in Egypt in 2006. He has been capped 10 times for his country.

No comments:

Post a Comment