Tuesday 15 January 2013

KRYVBAS splash £1m on MICHAEL

Kryvbas FC of Ukraine has put a £1m price tag on the highly demanded Nigerian youngster, Babatunde Michael before he can be prised away in the future.
Michael, a former youth international, has been a regular player for Kryvbas since last season and has bas become a subject of interest of top   clubs in Ukraine and Germany.
"Michael may leave Kryvbas during this January transfer window,” revealed a close confidant of the player. “There is a big club coming for him in Ukraine and I understand there are other clubs in Germany discussing with his club but Kryvbas are demanding £1m for his transfer.
The Dream Team IV star had earlier confirmed his possibility of joining another club in Ukraine with Dynamo Kiev and Shakhtar Donetsk amongst the likely candidates.
 
"I don't know where my future is for now, but I am hoping to be at my best, I want to be consistent. This is a year of great mission, I have everything to be at the top level I dreamt.
"Of course, there are clubs that want to sign me but it seems my club is reluctant to discuss any deal at least for now,” he recently stated.
The left winger dubbed ‘African Messi’ last starred for Heartland in the Nigeria Premier League before a move to Ukraine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment