Monday 21 November 2011

EMENIKE: I'll Shock Eagles Critics

Spartak Moscow striker Emmanuel Emenike has remain humble over his consistent goal scoring display for his club which many still query his inability to produce such form for the national team.

Emenike has suffered lengthy of abuse from Nigeria fans following his indifferent showing in the national team and he was booed by Nigerian soccer fans against Zambia in Kaduna but it seems the much respected striker in Russia was able to put his critics behind and remain focus on his club career after scoring another sensational brace in the Russian league against Nsofor’s Locomotive.

Speaking exclusively to 9jasoccerboys blog, the former Karabuskpor of Turkey goal poacher disclose that fans critics can always make him a better player in the national team that he will not be down over such but rather keep his head on focus.
“I don’t know how to express my feeling, but I am happy to return back to my club and starts scoring again. “I have read a lot of things about me in the Nigeria media over my display in the Super Eagles team but I can always get better.

“I will never be affected over such because I know I am still going to be their golden boy soon. “Fans booing are normal thing every players must prepare for but I just need some time to get myself better in the national team. 

Reacting to his two goals, Emenike said: “That had shown that I still have reliable goals in my boots and I have not forgotten on how to make use of it. “So it shows that I am not a flop. “I will shock my critics and we will celebrate together.

Emenike’s total haul of goals in Russia is now eight goals in 10 matches after he smashed an hat-trick against the same team last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment