Saturday 28 January 2012

OFEM IHAH REVEALS: Football has brought joy to my life

Sunshine Star’s defender Ofem Inah has reveals how football has brought joy to his life, charges Sunshine team mates to do more for the title race.

The Dream Team V star who won double with the Aba Millionaire, before making a sensational move to Sunshine is eyeing a move out the country if things work out positively.

 “I don’t know what I could have become if not football, people don’t respect footballers some years back because they always believe that we don’t have dream than to kick the ball but now things have for good. The game has really brought joy to my life,” said Inah.

Ofem also gives kudos his family for encouraging him to drive on the football career.
“I think my family really tried for me, I was given the necessary backing till now, they believe that I will make it bigger like every other players in the world.

“I am still optimistic that Sunshine would be a threat to many teams this season,” he said. “This season is going to be another tough one but I’m confident that Sunshine would bounce back .
“We must challenge our individual ability this season, we cannot let it slip off again.

“Now, every game becomes a challenge for us and we are hoping to finish on top at the end of the season,” he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment