Saturday 17 March 2012

AKINSOLA aims to keep improving


Cardiz CF forward Kabiru Akinsola believes that he has a lot more to offer the club with his consistent goal scoring spree.

The Nigeria player, currently on loan to Cardiz from Granada, has been in hot-form in the Spanish second tier and his goals have gotten on noticed with several offers on the card for the former Nigeria U-17 World Cup winner.

"I know this form will take me to the highest stage of my career. I can’t stop improving whether I score or not, I just need to continue the good work for my club and place my statistic in a different way at the end of the season. I am aware of the suitors but I don’t have a say for now.

“Everybody want me in this club and that is why a deal was not materialize in the January transfer. I am happy to be here and the joy has not resist from the fans but this is not my best ever, I still have a lot to show in my career, I still believe in making it at the top level.

No comments:

Post a Comment