Saturday 17 March 2012

OBIEFULE: I’m still open for Eagles

Malta new king of goals Obinna Obiefule has told Super Eagles chief coach Stephen Keshi that he’s still wide open for his team and can’t wait to have his invitation with his goal scoring justification.

His frequent goal bursts have installed him as the undisputed goal king in Malta and hopes to attract big offers that will make him compete with top strikers in Europe next season.

Obinna, the younger brother of Paul Obiefule has scored 19 league goals in 21 matches and has been open to several top European clubs only waiting for the season to end in style, currently the top scorer in the Maltese championship  and hoping to grabs three much prestigious awards.

Obinna was asked in a telephone chat that if his current form could open Eagles door, he said: “Why not? I am still hoping to play for Nigeria. I know my performance is getting noticed in the country and the coach must be aware of what I am doing right now, so I believe I will have my time as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment