Thursday 29 March 2012

AKINSOLA dreams La Liga action


Cardiz CF forward rave of the moment Kabiru Akinsola has refuse to restrict his dream of playing in one the best league as his rising form could land him in the Spanish top divison in the summer.

The gangling winger, currently on loan to Cardiz from Granada, has been in hot-form in the Spanish second tier and his goals have gotten on noticed. He slapped his fellow countrymen with hat-trick against Almeria B that paraded Flying Eagles stars Azeez Ramon and Stanley Okoro.

And a return to Granada in the summer is on the card only if the club remains at the top league but apart from that, there are other clubs in La Liga that are already making offer for the player who has scored 16 goals in all competitions this season and currently the joint top score in the segunda B in Spain

“I may return to Granada in the summer if the club still remain in La Liga,” Akinsola reveals exclusively.

“I am enjoying myself self here but if Granada call for my service, I will gladly be there but if not I may join another club in La Liga in the summer but what my focus now is consistent playing.

"I know this form will take me to the highest stage of my career. I can’t stop improving whether I score or not, I just need to continue the good work for my club and place my statistic in a different way at the end of the season. I am aware of the suitors but I don’t have a say for now.

1 comment:

  1. Nice 1 Kabiru! U ar d best 4 nw! Hat-trick No 1 but U!!!! Lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete