Friday 18 May 2012

Champions League ticket excites EMENIKE


Nigerian international striker, Emmanuel Emenike has set his sight on doing well at the UEFA Champions League trophy after helping his Russian team to secure a play-off ticket next season.

The talented striker refused to comment on his latest national team snub but rather focus more on his career and believes that the doors are still wide open.
"I'm excited for achieving my target with my club, and everybody appreciated what I did in terms of scoring, I think we are there now and our focus will be on how to make surprise and win the trophy.

"It's possible. Football has gone beyond your thinking. Football of today is all about focus and luck. Chelsea are lucky to be at the final and that is football for you.
"Who knows whether it's my turn next season but I am very confident that I will lift it. "It's a thrilling trophy to have in your cabinet and I am really dreaming one as well.

"Me disappointed? No! I can only wish the team well. Of course I am still part of the team since i am not the only player left out. I think i can focus on having some rest and looking forward to my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment