Monday 7 May 2012

ORELESI Ignores bumper deal in Albania


Skënderbeu Korçë Nigerian left full back, Nurudeen Orelesi, has told his club to wait till his contracts expire before talking about new deal.

Undoubtedly, Orelesi has been regarded as one of the finest star player in the league with so much contribution to Skënderbeu Korçë league title victory.

Before now, a lot of speculations are around the corner over the future of the former Flying Eagles star with some clubs in Holland and France speculated to be in link with his club for possible summer move but all the rumour were shunned off when he return to his club for this season’s campaign to claim the league title.
“I have told my club to wait till my contracts expire, I am no ready for new deal,” said Orelesi.

“They have called my mother to persuade me to re-sign but I still have to let the season finish, My future is with God not with anybody, though I want to move higher, I want to play in another league, I have offers, I mean good offers but my club are also ready to break bank according to the President in our last conversation.

“Sincerely speaking, I love everything around here, the President has been inspirational, he always be in good rapport with me, he called me to ask for my conditions if am happy or not but all the same I want to see what God have for me.

“My mother called me to inform me that my club officials called her over my new deal, and she was asking me to look into the new deal and take my decision, though she’s trying to plead as well but I let her know what my dream is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment