Tuesday 8 May 2012

STANLEY IHUGBA to Bury Late Dad On May 26


…Sarpsborg officials, players commiserate 


The late father of Nigeria international, Stanley Ihugba, will be buried in Imo State on Friday, May 26. Chief Linus Egbule Ihugba died on May 6 after a brief illness.

Stanley, a promising youngster who is dubbed as new Mikel Obi in Norway with his prolific style of play, disclosed that a church  service will take at St. Peter Catholic Church, Egbeada Ubomiri in Mbaitoli local government.

Late Ihugba is 76 years old who survived by Children, wife, grandchildren and relatives. The church service will start at 10am.

"I am inviting all my friends in the football family to join me in paying last respect to my wonderful father," Stanley said in a statement.
"It was a bad moment for me when my mum told me the news that I lost my dad just after I finished a game. "My father is one of the root of my career but I thank God for my life today because he has really tried in my career.

"I don't know if i will be there yet because my club is yet to get back to me on that but they have sow me love since, they told me to take it easy and focus on my game. I can't say if I will be coming or not but I wish to be there because I love my dad so much

No comments:

Post a Comment