Monday 11 June 2012

OBIEFULE rules out China move

Nigerian striker Obinna Obiefule is not interested in a move to Chinese league, and wants to remain patient to choose the best offer on his table as some clubs in Israel and Turkey already in talk with his agent.

Obiefule, who set a new all-time goal-scoring record in the Maltese championship last season when netting 34 goals during spells at Marsaxlokk and Mosta, has been reported to have an invitation from China League One outfit for a trial with a view to offering him a contract.
But the 24 years old striker has denied the report linking him to second division in China for a trial.

According to the TimesofMalta.com reported that Guangdong, who play in the second tier of the Chinese national league, have already acquired the necessary travelling documents for Obiefule, 24, to make the long trip to Asia and start his trial.

“It’s just a rumour to sell create traffic for their website, I have no interest in Chinese league now, I understand the fact that there is money there right now but I still have a lot to give in this game than rushing my career to China, “ said Obiefule.

“My mates are thinking on how to play in England, Spain, France and Germany, and did you think I will be so daft to go for a trial in second division club in China of all leagues?
“Presently, I have good clubs on the queue but I think I will only reveals Macabi of Israel because that’s already everywhere but for now, my future lies on the hand of God. I’m patiently ready to choose the best offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment