Monday 11 June 2012

STANLEY IHUGBA boasts mature game

Sarpsborg 08 midfielder Stanley Ihugba said his improved form will help him attracts big offer next season as Sarpsborg set sight on topflight.

The 23-year-old has remain one of the consistent player in his team this season and every arrangement has made by the club management to extend his deal but the talented midfielder refused to pen a new deal, claiming that he has the mission of taking the club back to the topflight and move to a bigger club.

His move to one German club fell out due to injury in last season campaign, but the Nigerian international has highlighted his improvement and hopes it will improve his chances of moving to a bigger club either in Norway or other country.

"I am more mature in the game now," Ihugba told 9jasoccerboysblog in an exclusive interview.
"I make more efforts for the others on the pitch, I am aware of my improved form likewise everybody in my club and I wish to continue like this so that my dream of taking Sarpsborg back to topflight will come true.

“Every failure makes you grow. I know this season will be great one for me, I want to really help my club because of their commitment but I can’t guarantee them of another deal for now.
"Obviously my team is doing well and we can move ahead in the subsequent matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment