Wednesday 10 October 2012

EMENIKE turns prayer warrior over Liberia

Super Eagles striker Emmanuel Emenike has turn to prayer warrior over the Super Eagles clash against Liberia for the 2013 Nations Cup ticket in Calabar on Saturday.

Emenike who banged two goals against Celtic in the UEFA Champions league remains calm over the Super Eagles game this weekend and also tasks every Nigerians to pray for the team against ill-luck.

"We need prayer because prayer answereth all problems, Liberia match is a problem that we need prayer to tackle," said Emenike.

"There is positive faith in me that we will qualify but faith without prayer is vanity, so I am praying for myself and for the whole team to have a good day."

"I don't care who score, for me, I am not desperate for self glory in this kind of match but if God want it to be my day, it's a pleasure."

"I always wanted to score for my country and I don't need to be under presure to do that, its just a matter of being there at the right time to score the goals and maybe I have not been there yet but I will try more."

"Nigerians can't wait for the ticket, it will be disasterous losing this ticket again, ahaaa God for bid. Nigerians are tired of promises on the pages of newspapers, they want results, they love the team and that is why we must give it all this time around.
"Going to Nations Cup is our image, and I am looking forward to it, that is why I keep praying against ill-luck." He concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment