Thursday 15 November 2012

ODIBE tasks Keshi for Nations Cup shirt

Dnipro central defender Michael Odibe still dreams of playing more games for Nigeria, eager to make his mark when his invited.

Odibe has one cap to his name when he was invited by former Super Eagles coach Samson Siasia for a friendly match against Sierra Leone at Teslim Balogun last year.

But a permanent switch to Dnipro does not seem to be an option for Odibe, who wants to return and star for the Super Eagles in South Africa 2013 Nations cup.

"Super Eagles is a dream of every foreign based player, I don't know why I have not been invited but I just need to keep working hard and see what happen from there.

"I don't want to believe I am not too good for a selection in the team but I just think the coach need time to test every player he invited. I am always confidence of my chance in the team but I don't know when it will come.


"Playing at the Nations Cup will gladly be a priviledge for me. I want to keep convincing the coach at every games I play maybe I can be part of the team to South Africa."

Apparently, the former FirstBank of Lagos player is frustrated with Juande Ramos rotation policy despite giving his best at every given chances.

"Some times, you just need to accept every decision taking by the coach," said Odibe.
"He knows me, he knows what I am up to but I think I just need to try more."

"I am only happy because of my growing confidence and self determination but I am not happy with rotation policies."

"We started well in the Europa game but I think we need to brave up, we need to give more of what we have been given and that is the only way to progress to the next round."



GET INSTANT CASH

No comments:

Post a Comment