Tuesday 12 March 2013

ORELESI eyes Eagles call up

Skenderbeu Korce left full back Nurudeen Orelesi is confident he can impress Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi enough to earn a spot in his current squad preparing for World Cup qualifiers for Brazil 2014.
The Dream Team V defender has been a subject of transfer speculations over the last 12months after the player declared to quit the Albanian top league but is next destination is yet to be revealed, but scouts across Europe are monitoring his progress closely and regularly attending his games.
“I think Keshi is doing wonderfully well in the national team, he is encouraging players in and Nigeria that they have future in the national team irrespective of where they are playing for,” said Orelesi.
“Before, it will be tough for you to see players coming to play for national team if you are not playing in France, England and Spain but the big boss has made it easier for everybody to come and prove their selves.”
“I know I will be there, I only believe in God’s time. I have played at the U-23 team, and he came to our camp and commended me for my efforts in the game, though I have not been in touch with him but I know very soon, it will be my turn to light up the Eagles camp.”
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment