Thursday 23 May 2013

HARUNA eager to keep improving

Dynamo Kiev midfielder Haruna Lukman says he have a lot to give Super Eagles whenever he’s recall to play for the team.
Young, creative, versatile and blessed with outstanding technique, Haruna is one of the poster boys of Nigeria's new style of football in 2007 when he led Golden Eaglets to victorious outing at FIFA U-17 World Cup in Korea.
The Dynamo Kiev midfielder has featured in all national team soccer groups and his last revelation was a chance to the 2010 World Cup where the team could not win a match before crashing out of the tournament and since then, Haruna’s chance in the senior team was limited even when his former boss Samson Siasia was appointed the coach, as he shut out the former Monaco star from his team.
The 22-year-old regularly demonstrates the ability that promises to make him a star on the global stage with Dynamo Kiev this season and has declares his readiness to honour the reporting call up.
Haruna believes that the way to return back to the national team is to give all for his club side as he’s already making wave in Ukraine this season. Though Dynamo Kiev will not be playing in next season’s UEFA Champions League with 3-2 lost Tavriya last weekend.
“It was a painful lost, we lost two targets at a time, losing to Tavriya means we are out of Champions League ticket, and it is very sad seeing ourselves in such situations but I think we are not destined to be there this time around but we will compensate the fans next time.”
“We did all we could to ensure the victory but I think it was not just our day because we knew what it is at stake losing the game. As it is now, we will continue another dream just for the fans and the club as a whole.”
“I’m sad losing an important game and losing a hope for the qualification but that is football for you. It full of surprises, you get some shocking results when expectations are high but life continues and we will bounce back better.”
The former U-17 skipper has been rumoured to quit Dynamo Kiev with clubs in Germany, Russia and England are already monitoring the talented midfielder who has shunned like millions of stars this season.
“As I am speaking to you now, I don’t know where my future is concerning my movement after life in Ukraine, I am still a relevant Dynamo Kiev player. My focus now is far beyond what you are saying. I am really looking towards a bigger dream. I don’t want to be distracted about transfers, I think it will come at the best time for me but I am happy here.
 

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog, well done! Advice that you include a bit more photos and perhaps some interviews too. Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete