Thursday 15 November 2012

Fit-again EMENIKE ready to FIRE


Spartak Moscow striker Emmanuel Emenike is hoping to make the staring line-up for this weekend game against  Volga in the Russian Premier league.

The Nigerian striker was out of action for tow weeks due to back pain and has missed Spartak' two Champions League games against Benfica but has consider himself fit for this weekend clash to prove much of his fitness ahed of the Champions league game against Barcelona.

"I'm working extraordinarily to be fully fit and back to action," said Emenike.

"I have consider injury as part of the game and i have put it behind me and concentrate for the forthcoming games."
"I wish to start this weekend but all decision remains with the coach, because I am much needed in the Champions League game against Barca and i need to play part this weekend to assess my fitness rate ahead of the game."

"i'm working hard everyday to assure i play against Barcelona, that is the most important game of the season.

"I'm doing all the extra stuff, and I've just got to make an impact whenever I get the chance."

"My shirt is intact, I don't need to be afraid of my comeback, all i want is to return with good performance possibly with a goal."


GET INSTANT CASH

No comments:

Post a Comment